|Material||Polyester Felt (PE)|
|Size||#1 – 180*410mm|
|Micron Rating||5 Micron|
|Ring Style||Stainless Steel Ring|
Interested in larger quantities?Request a Quote Request a Sample
About Polyester Felt (PE) Liquid Filter Bags Key benefits
- Micron ratings from 1 to 200
- All industry standard & custom sizes available
- Broad chemical compatibility
- High flow/low pressure drop
- Sewn or fully-welded construction
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Temperature ratings to 200°F (PO), 275°F (PE ), 425°F (HT) and 500°F (Teflon®)
Mesh Bag Materials
Constructed using 100% synthetic fibers in polypropylene, polyester, Nomex® and Teflon®. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration, Polypropylene bags are treated with a glazed finish, while Polyester and Nomex® bags are singed.
- Polypropylene and Polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
- Silicone-free construction
- High dirt holding capacity
- Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
- Low cost
- Glazed/singed finish on Polypropylene & Polyester reduces fiber-shedding
Mesh Bag Styles
Steel-ring bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard.
Plastic flange bags have a specially-designed flange sewn to the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard (welded collars available upon request).
Fully-welded bags are available in polypropylene and polyester felt for #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 plastic flanges.
- No needle holes, thus increasing efficiencies by preventing by-pass
- Elimination of threads further reduces possibility of fiber-shedding
Filter Bags Sizes – Although specialty bag filters can be made to your specification,INCE offers the following industry standard sizes online:
Polyester Felt (PE) Liquid Filter Bags Sizes Model Size (mm) Size (inch) Flow (m³/h) Filter area (㎡) Capacity (L) Learn More 1# 180*430 7*17 20 0.24 8 Learn More 2# 180*810 7*32 40 0.48 17 Learn More 3# 105*230 4*9 60 0.08 1.3 Learn More 4# 105*380 4*15 12 0.16 2.6 Learn More 5# 150*560 6*22 20 0.24 8 Learn More
Search: Select from the options below to search our selection of Bag Filters with Plastic Flanged Retainers. For questions or custom orders please Contact Us.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.